Thursday, May 22, 2008

TO READ: My Internet Radio Interview

Here's an email I sent out to friends, family, colleagues and students about my radio interview -- which is today! If you'd like to join my mailing list, please send your name to: EMSchaefer@aol.com. Thanks!

Dear friends,

I'm thrilled to announce that thanks to the help and support of many of you, my book, Writing through the Darkness: Easing Your Depression with Paper and Pen, has been released and is now available!

If you've wanted to learn more about how writing can ease depression, I invite you to tune in to a live, nationally-syndicated Internet radio show today, Thursday, at 3:20pm PST. I will be interviewed on World Talk Radio, which is accessible through the Internet at
http://www.modavox.com/WTRStudioA/. If you are not available at that time but are interested in getting a podcast of the presentation, you will be able to do so following the show by clicking http://www.modavox.com/WTRStudioA/HostModaviewForWTR.aspx?ShowId=440&BroadcastId=31517&ScheduleTime=15.

Many of you have already witnessed the power of writing. If there are others who you feel would be interested in this message, please forward it to them so they can tune in to the show or visit my website at
www.writingthroughthedarkness.com.

Thank you and be well!
Beth

No comments: